Clear Vision Eye Hospital
About Dr. Naveena
Dr. Naveena is the medical director and chief ophthalmic consultant. She has completed her M.B.B.S and M.S in Ophthalmology from KMC and Sarojini Devi Eye hospital (Osmania University) Hyderabad, respectively. She further expanded her skills from premier institutes as a Fellow ...in Phacoemulsification and Cataract surgery from Shankara Netralaya, Chennai and a Fellow in Glaucoma from L.V. Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad. Her area of expertise extends to the management of cataract, glaucoma, corneal disorders. She has hence been practicing as an anterior segment surgeon since the past 20 years. Additionally, she also practices refractive surgeries (Lasik and laser surgeries) to help young patients gain freedom from glasses. Under Dr. Naveena’s guidance, philanthropic activities like social awareness events and eye camps in rural areas, school and corporate offices have been done. In association with Prerhnaa Charitable Trust ( a non-profit organization), Dr Naveena and her team has conducted numerous charity screening eye programs for glasses use, glaucoma and cataract surgeries so far. Read more
- I) A I O S ( All India Ophthalmology Society )
- II) G I S ( Glaucoma Society of India )
- III) H O A ( Hyderabad Ophthalmic Society )
- IV)I M A ( Indian Medical Association )
- V)A P N A ( Andhra Pradesh Nursing Home Association )
WHO WE ARE
A GLOBAL LEADER IN THE
TREATMENT OF EYE DISEASE.
Get In Touch
READ WHAT SAYS
OUR HAPPY PATIENTS
I am very happy and good environment here. The staff and doctors are very helpfull during my father eye surgery.now father sees every one clearly.my heartly thanks to doctors. It is a good hospital👍.
My son R.Anirudh got laser treatment for both eyes in July month now his vision become so clear.thank you so much Dr.Naveena Garu.
am very happy and good treatment the staff and doctors are very cooperative during my husband cataract surgery. It is good hospital.
One of best eye hospitals with experienced doctors & well trained staff. Recently visited couple of other hospitals for my mother's consultation & found them very commercial and had bad experience. A close friend of mine suggested to consult Dr. Naveena Mam from Clear Vision. She is an expert and advised us best medication. Consultation & other charges were affordable compared to other hospitals.
I got my mother's cataract surgery done from here in December 2020. The staff was very polite and attentive. The hospital premises is very clean. Mr.Arvind was very patient in answering our questions even after the surgery was completed. My mom got her vision back fully.
Excellent Services at Clear Vision Eye Hospital. My famiily members are very happy by the treatment under the guidance of Dr. N Naveena.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FEEL FREE FOR
- They offer-
- Complete eye exam
- Diagnose medical eye conditions like glaucoma, uveitis, iritis
- Perform cataract, glaucoma, squint, refractive surgeries
- diagnose and treat eye conditions related to other systemic disorders like diabetes, hypertension.
- perform okay Occuloplasty or plastic eye surgeries to smooth out wrinkles or to correct droopy eyelids.
- Optometrist on the other hand, are the primary care takers of your eye and offer-
- Eye exam and vision tests
- prescribe and help you find the right fit for glasses
- help you with contact lenses
- help with other visual aids.
-your previous reports and prescriptions pertaining to your eye health
-Your glasses or contact lenses that you wear
-Details of your insurance.
Do bring along someone to drive you home as your vision will be blurry for a few hours.
If it has been a few years since your last eye exam, now is the time to schedule an eye appointment.